December 2, 2008

Song of The Week

Well I was just about to postthis weeks when I realized i completely forgot to post 3 times for last week! Wow. I am not only upset with myself but frustrated I keep forgetting. So again... I will do a double post cycle this week. Sorry!

Well I'll jump right into it! I have been listening to a lot of songs again by Lil' Wayne again so i am going to feature another song from him again. I have already featured a song from one of his mixtapes earlier in one post but I will post again about another mixtape. This mixtape is called Young Moula Baby. It features many new rappers on the scence. This Mixtape is produced by Cash Money Records and this mixtape recorded alot of Cash Money's up coming rappers. The song that I will feature is one of the songs from Young Moula called Too Clean. It features one of the up and coming artist from Cash Money--Lil' Chuckee. Surprising the beat is good and lyrics are catchy. Deffinitly take a listen sometime.

Song; Too Clean (feat. Lil' Chuckee)
Artist: Lil' Wayne



Lil' Wayne Website
Lil' Wayne Wiki

No comments: