November 22, 2008

Song of the week #1

Because of the complete and utter frustration of the computer charger breakdown I have finally got it. I had been borrowing my roommates but now I can finally use my own computer. I have been listening to alot of his music because I didn't have my own computer. So I will feature one of the many songs he enjoys. He enjoys old school rap and the Beastie Boys are one of the bands. I aloso have listened to the Beastie Boys years ago. They are a very talented group that really laid the frame work to modern day rap. They actually started as a hardcore punk group in 1979 but then in 1986 released their first album "Liscensed to Ill" it was instant success and they have been rapping ever since, with many chart toppers. I will feature one of there songs from that album.

Song: Rhymin and Stealing
Band: Beastie Boys

Beastie Boys Wikipedia
Beastie Boys Official Website

No comments: