November 22, 2008

Song of the week #2

This will be the song of the week #2. As I have explained earlier my charger broke so I didn't have access to another computer (because I forgot the password) so i am doing a double post this week to make up for last week. The song I have in mind is actually a remake from Micheal Jackson's Smooth Criminal song. The band that remade it is Alien Ant Farm (AAF). They released the song on the Album ANTology. Which if you have time to listen to legitimate well thought out songs with amazing sounds you should definitely take a look at the album. The band started in 1995, and in 2000, ANTology was their first album ever released. in 2002 the lead singer died and it basically ended the bands hopes of being a historic American Band.

Song: Smooth Criminal
Band: Alien Ant Farm

Alien Ant Farm Wiki
YouTube video of Smooth Criminal

No comments: